October 9-16, 2015, marks the third round of Bike2Campus week! Eleven Chicagoland colleges and universities, along with Roosevelt, will be partaking in this weeklong event. Previously in the spring, Bike2Campus week has now been moved to fall in hopes of better riding weather for all those passionate bike riders. Just as the last two Bike2Campus weeks, there will be a way to track your rides and get entered to win a prize! Better yet, you can even help our campus earn “Top Cycle Campus”!
Here’s what to do (daily):
- After riding your bike to, from, or off campus, go to bike2campus.com
- Select Roosevelt University
- Provide your email address
- Record how many times you rode for that day
There’s three ways you can win a prize:
- Record your rides at bike2campus.com
- Pass the Illinois Bike Safety Quiz and prove it
- Photo share your bike trip on Instagram using hashtag: #chibike2campus
Ride on RU!